VIAVI New Webinar: Getting to Next Generation PON
February 23, 2021 von 17-18 Uhr
Passive optical networks (PONs) are increasingly viewed as crucial in the delivery of cost effective current and future broadband and 5G access networks. The massive deployment of PONs is driven by growing bandwidth demand, primarily fuelled by high-speed internet traffic and over the top applications. This evolution is driving a need for higher speed symmetrical transport services. Service Providers are accelerating their rollout of Next Generation xPON transport equipment such as XGS-PON and NG-PON2, to enable and support customer demands.
Join us as a panel of industry experts discuss key considerations when planning for network evolutions and the essential knowledge you will need to successfully make the move to next-gen PON.
Topics that will be debated include:
- What is driving the accelerated rollout of next-gen PON?
- What active equipment needs to be considered for existing and new PON operators?
- What does co-existing networks mean and how do you successfully manage these networks?
- What should be tested to guarantee high speed connection for demanding broadband services?
Please click here to learn more and to register for this new webinar.
Americas: 6001 America Center Drive, 6th Floor, San Jose, CA 95002 USA.
EMEA: Astor House, Newbury Business Park, London Road, Newbury, West Berkshire, RG14 2PZ United Kingdom.
APAC: 10 Ang Mo Kio Street 65, #04-16, Techpoint, 569059 Singapore
- Veranstalter:Viavi Solutions
- Veranstaltungsort:Essential Webinar SeriesEssential Webinar Series
- Kontaktperson:Johann Tutsch